What our Customers say...
Fire Damage Testimonials
5 Star Service
5 Star Service
Amazed with the Level of Professionalism
"A family member had a fire in her house and they handled the fire restoration services. I was very happy with how well everything was done and amazed with the level of professionalism"
Kitchen Oven Fire: Lansdowne, PA
The ladies you sent were wonderful as people and great workers. They are a true asset to the company. Please give them recognition for their services.
SERVPRO detail cleaned everything that needed cleaning while they ran deodorization machines to get rid of the odor everywhere. My wife and I were quite pleased with how well everything turned out when they were done. They delivered exceptional quality service and did so with a smile.
My unfortunate neighbors home caught fire. Shortly after that, I realized I had smoke and soot throughout my home too. I called SERVPRO to come in and give me an estimate on the cleaning. When John came out to give the estimate he did such a nice job on the evaluation and did so well explaining how they do the soot clean-up I hired them on the spot!
EMERGENCY FIRE DAMAGE CLEAN UP IN RADNOR PA.... The leader of the team was very knowledgeable and professional.
WOW, what courteous, prompt & professional service. Thanks for taking so much pride in your work.
My house is cleaner now than before the smoke and soot damage. Crew cleaning was awesome. Office staff was great too.
Having a fire isn't an easy process but you guys really did help put the all pieces back together.
Very nice work team SERVPRO during an extremely stressful event.
SMOKE DAMAGE CLEANUP IN NEWARK DE... Thank you so much. I cannot say enough wonderful things about your SERVPRO employees. They were so kind to my dog, myself and my kids. We wanted them to stay forever!! They made everything so easy on us during the fireplace smoke damage clean up . I truly cannot thank them enough. You have really awesome people working for SERVPRO! I will recommend you to everyone!! Thank you all and Happy Holidays!!
Sherry and the other girls did such a nice job. They were so careful and so attentive. Thank you for your wonderful work.
After a candle caught our house on fire SERVPRO helped us clean it up. Your SERVPRO Staff did a nice job and was respectful and kind. Excellent service!
After a pretty bad grease fire from our kitchen stove we called SERVPRO to do the clean up. Celeste, Sherry, Terry and Chris - thank you. The team of workers you sent to do the job were very professional and did the best that they could do. They did an excellent job.
My agent called SERVPRO for us after a fire damage cleanup in my garage. At first I thought I only had a fire odor throughout my house but my agent asked them to check the interior of our home for soot too. Even though there was only a few rooms affected I'm glad they checked. Great job fire clean up crew!
We had a brand new faulty appliance catch fire. We had no idea who to call to clean it up. My agent told me we should call SERVPRO to do the cleaning & deodorization and gave us your phone number. We're thankful he did. Your entire team was kind, polite, courteous and detailed in their cleaning. My house looks and smells great again.
John, the SERVPRO cleaning team you sent out made my house look beautiful again. Thank you so much for listening to me and considering my specific needs during the fire clean-up process. I would highly recommend you to everyone!
We just bought a brand-new home AND all brand-new furniture. Due to a defective appliance that caught fire I thought we lost everything....until my insurance adjuster showed up told me to call SERVPRO. Now, my home and everything in it, looks like new again.
Our kitchen was a mess after the fire. John came out and looked at it and assured me everything would be OK. I just can't say enough happy things about John and his fire cleanup crew. Thanks SERVPRO, for making my fire damage like it never even happened.
My house suffered a Water Damage from a hot water heater that burst. Chris is a great crew leader. All of the staff was great!
We had a heater malfunction, also known as a puff back, about three weeks ago. My insurance company required 3 estimates for the clean-up. Rich from SERVPRO was the last of the 3 out to access and estimate. He asked questions, pointed things out, and explained things the other 2 companies never even mentioned. Our obvious choice was SERVPRO. Our insurance adjuster chuckled when we told him we were using you - he said he gets that comment all the time!