The Importance of a Business Continuity Plan
Storm damage can wreak havoc on your business. Not only can it result in extensive and expensive property damage, but it can also disrupt your operations, especially if all or part of your building is rendered unsafe post-flood, Your customers may turn to competitors to fulfill the needs you used to satisfy. Your profits may plummet.
While you can’t control Mother Nature—or the damage your building may sustain—you can reduce the financial impact a flood or storm has on your business. Of course, you may have insurance to cover property damage and lost equipment, but insurance does not cover lost profits or replace lost customers. Keeping customers and ensuring ongoing profit is up to you.
Be proactive by following three simple steps (before disaster strikes):
- Perform a business impact analysis. Identify critical business functions and processes, and make note of the resources necessary to support them.
- Put together a business continuity team. People are your most valuable resources. For your continuity plan to be successful, you must have the right people to carry it out. Select members of your team who are most likely to successfully manage a business disruption.
- Train your team. You never know how people will react in the face of disaster. The best way to prepare everyone for a hiccup is to train them for one.
Commercial Storm Damage Restoration
Storms and inclement weather can be devastating to any business. Wind damage, heavy rain, and flooding can occur suddenly and cause substantial damage in a matter of minutes. There’s never a convenient time for flooding or storm damage to strike your business. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call and we’ll be there fast with the help you need.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Storm and Water Restoration Industry with over 1,700 Franchises
- Highly Trained Storm and Water Damage Restoration Specialists
Why Choose SERVPRO of Upper Darby?
SERVPRO of Upper Darby is locally owned and operated, and serves Wayne, Radnor Township, Villanova, St. Davids, Ardmore Park, Haverford Township, Havertown, Upper Darby, Lansdowne, East Lansdowne, Drexel Hill, Clifton Heights, and the surrounding Delaware County communities.
Our certified cleaning and restoration specialist are faster to any size disaster. Providing emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including all holidays. You can expect an immediate response time, day or night.
24/7 Fire Damage Restoration Service - 24/7 Water Damage Restoration Service - 24/7 Flood Damage Service - 24/7 Sewage Damage & Sewage Removal Service - 24/7 Mold Remediation Service - 24/7 Bio-hazard Cleanup - 24/7 Suicide & Crime Cleanup - 24/7 Board-up and Roof Tarping