Fire Damage Cleanup After a Candle Fire
A bedroom fire caused by an unattended candle left this home with heavy smoke and soot damage. SERVPRO of Upper Darby’s technicians removed the damaged contents, drywall and flooring from the room before cleaning the structure.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Upper Darby?
SERVPRO of Upper Darby is here to minimize the effects of a fire on both your home and your life. Our certified professionals are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with specialized equipment, expertise, and empathy to get you through this crisis.