Fire Damage Restoration
Electrical Fire in Upper Darby
This fire damage was caused by electrical wiring in the wall. Luckily the homeowner was home at the time. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVPRO of Upper Darby, PA worked hard to recover the structure. We were able to remove the unsalvageable materials and eliminate the soot and even the smell of the smoke from the home so that the family could return to a safe, clean space. Our goal is always to make your home “Like it never even happened.”
Highly Trained Restoration Specialists
SERVPRO of Upper Darby’s professionals are highly trained in property restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO's Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, our professionals are equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.