Water Damage at a Medical Center in Delaware County, PA
SERVPRO of Upper Darby, PA Has High Trained Restoration Specialist
When a contractor can NOT meet the needs of a local medical center, SERVPRO of Upper Darby, PA CAN! Proper containment is crucial in this situation to prevent possible cross-contamination to unaffected areas. Our SERVPRO teams are consistently called upon to correct or consult work performed by inadequate contractors. We take pride being held in high regards.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. Our training program includes the following:
IICRC Training and Certification
The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) certifies and sets the standards for the cleaning and restoration industries. Our Professionals study IICRC standards and best practices in water restoration, fire restoration, mold remediation, carpet and upholstery cleaning, and other cleaning and restoration courses.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Technician (AMRT)
- Applied Structural Drying Technician (ASD)
- Carpet Cleaning Technician (CCT)
- Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician (FSRT)
- Odor Control Technician (OCT)
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician (UFT)
- Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT)