Flooded Basement In Upper Darby, PA
There Are A Number Of Reasons Why Your Upper Darby, PA Basement Could Flood.
The water damage in this basement was caused by the hot water heater. SERVPRO of Upper Darby’s highly trained water restoration technicians were onsite within an hour, to inspect the damage and to begin the water extraction and drying process. We use advanced inspection and monitoring equipment to determine you’re your home’s structure is actually dry.
What Can Cause Water Damage In Your Basement?
A basement can flood at any time, although flooding most often occurs during heavy rainfall. Basements are inherently prone to flooding because they are the lowest level of a building and are normally built partly or entirely below ground level. There are a number of reasons why your Upper Darby, PA basement could flood, including:
- A blocked or failed sewer lateral pipe
- Heavy rain causes surface water to pool around your home
- Storm sewer backup
- Sanitary sewer backup
- Foundation drainage failure
- Water supply-line break or hot-water tank failure
- And many more
If water damage is not handled quickly and properly, it can cause severe damage to your home’s structure not to mention the potential harmful health effects of mold. Remember, the longer you wait, the worse the problem will get. (Learn More: Mold)
We are Flooded Basement Specialists:
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment
Have Questions? Call Us Today (610) 352-0700