Basement Storage Area Affected By A Water Damage In Clifton Heights, PA
Drying & Cleaning Of Structure and Contents
A water damage that began on the 1st floor of this Clifton Heights, PA home also flooded the basement. All of the stored items were affected. An organized cleanup and dryout by our SERVPRO of Upper Darby, PA mitigation team made the owners and the basement very happy.
Your Belongings and Water Damage
If You Have Questions or Need Help,
Call Us Today – (610) 352-0700
SERVPRO of Upper Darby, PAspecializes in restoring contents damaged by fire, water, or mold. Our expertise and “restore” versus “replace” mentality can help you save money while preserving precious keepsakes that can’t be replaced. We pretest your contents to determine what items can be restored back to their condition before the water damage. We utilize several methods of cleaning your contents, including the following:
- Dry Cleaning - Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning - An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning - Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning - Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning - Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.