Recent Before & After Photos

Residential Fire


This residential fire started in a bedroom due to a candle. There was smoke, soot and odor throughout the home.Damage caused by a fire is de... READ MORE



Fire Damage Cleanup After a Candle Fire II


A bedroom fire caused by a candle left this home with heavy smoke and soot damage. Our team responded immediately and began began emergency fire ... READ MORE



Fire Damage Cleanup After a Candle Fire


A bedroom fire caused by a candle left this home with heavy smoke and soot damage. Our team responded immediately and began began emergency fire damage services... READ MORE



Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment III


More images of an unoccupied property that had mold growth after a water damage in an unfinished basement.The Mold Remediation ProcessEvery ... READ MORE



Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment II


More images of an unoccupied property that had mold growth after a water damage in an unfinished basement.Removing Mold and Mold-Infested MaterialsThe mold reme... READ MORE



Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment


We received a call from the property manager requesting an assessment of this unoccupied property due to improper grading resulted in water entering the unfinis... READ MORE



Sump Pump Failure Floods Basement of a Rental Property II


This Frat house had a water damage in the basement due to a sump pump failure. SERVPRO of Upper Darby responded quickly to extract ... READ MORE



Sump Pump Failure Floods Basement of a Rental Property


This Frat house had a water damage in the basement due to a sump pump failure. SERVPRO of Upper Darby responded quickly to extract the water and place... READ MORE



Sump Pump Failure Floods Basement of a Commercial Property


This small business had a water damage in their basement due to a sump pump failure. SERVPRO of Upper Darby responded quickly to extract the water and place deh... READ MORE



Cleanup of Commercial Water Loss


This commercial bathroom was flooded when the sump pump failed. The team at SERVPRO of Upper Darby was tasked with the cleanup of the damage.When we arrive... READ MORE